Thursday, October 05, 2006

Family Research Council

The Family Research Council is a group of dedicated professionals and volunteers. FRC spends time, money and tremendous effort in defending the freedom of religion in the United States. They know the truth that gave Jonathan Edwards, John Adams, George Washington, Willam Blackstone and many others a purpose in birthing this great nation.
Today, people like Gary Bauer, Tony Perkins, Alan Sears and Gov. Mitt Romney (among MANY others) are fighting the good fight in trying to stop the advance of the ACLU's communistic agenda, the Massachusetts Court sodomites' agenda, along with the auspices of other so-called diversity issues. I encourage you to support the Family Research Council!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. You have some serious misconceptions about gay people. Promiscuity? Predation? I've been in a committed relationship for 5 years and last I checked, I'm no predataor. My boyfriend and I own a house, have jobs, go to the farmer's market on the weekends. It's very "normal" and I think if you'd stop and look around, you'd realize that gay people like us far outnumber the promiscuous ones.

Paul.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

Paul, I have NO misconceptions. Statistics, real world POV and much research shows that your relationship is a minority one. If you are really interested in learning the truth, I invite you to visit NARTH.org and read their research. You might also visit Exodus International's website, along with LoveOneOut.org. The truth about your chosen lifestyle is there -- and available to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home